Contractors, Allied Trades and Motor Fleet

Be it a "One Man Band" Painter or a Nationwide Electrical Contractor - we have the facilities to provide a wide range of insurance products to suit your needs.


Many, if not all Contractors will require at least Public Liability insurance to protect their customers from any Loss, Damage or Injury they may cause in the course of their duty.


If you use Labour Only, Part Time or Volunteer employees, then you will also need Employers Liability.


In addition, there are also a number of additonal covers such as cover for the Work in Progress, Tools and Plant that need to be taken in to consideration.


Also, some of the larger Contractors may have a Fleet of vehicles. We can provide quotations for Motor Fleets in excess of 4 Commercial Vehicles and we can even include the Private Motor of the Directors/Principals of the Firm


If you would like to discuss your needs with us, please contact us accordingly